This two-day course presents applications of mulitvariant statistics data analysis with Excel examples. Participants should be familiar with the topics presented in the Statistics 101 course. Since two-days is insufficient time to properly present all the topics listed below, participants will prioritize the order in which the topics are to be presented.
- Two-Sample Comparisons (t-test)
- Failure Mechanics Example
- Comparing Two Variances
- Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
- Regression Analysis and Correlation
- Residuals Analysis
- Acceptance Sampling and AQL Tables
- Introduction to Multivariate Data
- Random Data Vectors and Matrices
- Relevant Matrix Algebra
- Multiple Linear Regression Analysis
- Normal Bivariate Example: Rayleigh Distribution
- Sample Mean, Covariance, and Correlation
- Circular Error Probability (CEP)
- Principal Component Analysis (PCA)
- Independent Component Analysis (ICA)
- Topics presented in order of participant interest
REGISTRATION: There is no obligation or payment required to enter the Registration for an actively scheduled course. We understand that you may need approvals but please register as early as possible or contact us so we know of your interest in this course offering.
SCHEDULING: If this course is not on the current schedule of open enrollment courses and you are interested in attending this or another course as an open enrollment, please contact us at (410)956-8805 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the course name, number of students who wish to participate. and a preferred time frame. ATI typically schedules open enrollment courses with a 3-5 month lead-time. To express your interest in an open enrollment course not on our current schedule, please email us at email@example.com.
Dr. Alan D. Stuartan emeritus professor of acoustics at Penn State, has over forty years’ experience in the field of sound and vibration. For over thirty years, he has taught both academic and onsite technical training courses on the Fundamentals of Acoustics, Structural Acoustics, Noise Control Engineering, Underwater Acoustics and Sonar Engineering, as well as Math Refreshers (including Statistics) at government and industrial organizations throughout the country, as well as in Canada and Mexico.
Contact this instructor (please mention course name in the subject line)