Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam Preparation
This 3 day long boot camp style course intended for total immersion by accelerated learning methods to pass the PMP exam in less than a week. The students will be experts on the PMI PMBOK and expect a first time pass rate well over 95%. The course is well suited for multiple learning styles includes using lecture, exercise, practice exams, self assessment, test taking techniques, mnemonics, and summaries.
What you will learn:
- The 6 PM domains and their associated processes.
- Individually tailored Best Practice for PMP test taking techniques.
- How best to manage time and pass the exam the next morning
- Latest in PM suggested practice
- Overview. Pre Assessment, PMBOK structure, 6 domains, Course/Exam Introduction, Software tool for assessment and exam over 6000 PMP questions and optional differences between DoD PM and PMBOK PM.
- Initiate. What are the initiate processes for test questions in this area, sample questions, and study tools.
- Plan. What are the plan processes for test questions in this area, sample questions, and study tools.
- Execute. What are the execute processes for test questions in this area, sample questions, and study tools.
- Monitor & Control. What is the monitor & control processes for test questions in this area, sample questions, and study tools.
- Closing the Project. What is the closing the project processes for test questions in this area, sample questions, and study tools.
- Professional & Social Responsibility. What are likely questions in this area, sample questions, and study tools.
- Exam Tips. Generic research on study techniques and specific for PMP exam tips.
This course is not on the current schedule of open enrollment courses. If you are interested in attending this or another course as open enrollment, please contact us at (410)956-8805 or at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the course name and number of students who wish to participate. ATI typically schedules open enrollment courses with a lead time of 3-5 months. Group courses can be presented at your facility at any time. For on-site pricing, request an on-site quote.You may also call us at (410)956-8805 or email us at email@example.com.
William “Bill” Fournier is Principal Acquisition Systems Engineering with over 35 years experience. Mr. Fournier taught DoD Systems Engineering full time for over three years at DSMC/DAU as a Professor of Engineering Management. Mr. Fournier has taught Systems Engineering at least part time for more than the last 25 years. Mr. Fournier holds a MBA and BS Industrial Engineering / Operations Research and is DOORS trained. He is a certified CSEP, CSEP DoD Acquisition, LSS GB and XPMP. He is a contributor to DAU/DSMC, defense contractor internal Systems Engineering Courses and Process, and INCOSE publications. Currently, He Is working for DoD Mission Engineering / Systems Engineering office supporting Space and Missile Defense Programs. Bill has written and assessed ~20 SEP/SEMPs.
Contact this instructor (please mention course name in the subject line)