Practical Information Security (Cybersecurity) Boot Camp
This four-day information security training course teaches security professionals how to identify business requirements and turn those requirements into a highly functional, cost-effective information security management system. Led by an expert instructor, you will dive into the intricacies of managed security solutions. Examination of actual security incidents and real-word scenarios are used to understand how to apply those solutions and how to discover shortcomings within existing solutions.
What you will learn:
- Learn how to Identify and create Business Security Objectives
- Integrate effective Security Governance in your organization
- Examine and plan for regulatory compliance in 2015 and beyond and relate compliance requirements to your own business security objectives
- Pinpoint and compare security performance metrics and tie them to security deficiencies and solutions
- Learn to spot a CWE/SANS “Top 25” software security vulnerability in your company
- Perform real-world Quantitative and Qualitative Risk Analysis and understand levels of acceptable risk within a corporation
- Leverage and integrate different security control categories and types
- Learn to define and manage Change and Configuration Management
- Create an agile, effective incident response process for your own organization
- Integrate practical Security Planning in your own organization
This course is not on the current schedule of open enrollment courses. If you are interested in attending this or another course as open enrollment, please contact us at (410)956-8805 or at email@example.com and indicate the course name and number of students who wish to participate. ATI typically schedules courses with a lead time of 3-5 months. Group courses can be presented at your facility. For on-site pricing, request an on-site quote. You may also call us at (410)956-8805 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.