Project Management Professional (PMP) / Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Exam Prep
The PMP/CAPM Exam Prep class is an intense four-day, in-person course specifically developed to help project management professionals pass the PMP/CAPM exams on their first attempt.
- No pre or post course study required! many have taken and passed their exams on the 5th day!
- No homework given!
- Our monthly delivery schedule is ‘guaranteed’
- Your attendance can be rescheduled at no cost!
- Attendance of another delivery is ‘foc’ at any time! (fees for additional materials/lunch apply)
- Course Workbook of approx. 600 pages containing 51 lessons
- Rapid Review Sheets provided for each lesson to aid later revision:)
- Graphical PMBOK® Guide- a full color 18″x24” poster
- Online PMP exam simulation, very much like the ‘real thing’
- A current copy of the PMBOK® Guide provided
- Highlighters, pen, pencil and calculator included!
- Personal assistance with PMI exam application form
- Strategies for dealing with Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) based exams
- Course completion certificate
- Four-day, classroom-based course taught by an experienced PMP®
- 36 PMI Contact Hours/PDUs (required for exam application)
- Plus lunch and refreshments provided each day!
What you will learn:
You are probably aware that the PMBOK® Guide is not easy to comprehend and learn because it outlines 10 ‘Knowledge Areas’ (KA’s) for project management. Nearly every training company offering PMP exam prep training endeavors to teach these 10 KA’s and then expects you to figure out how they interact! The PMP exam prep training, DOESN’T do this!
We understand the project managers job is one of integration and so for OUR PMP exam prep training we have deconstructed the PMBOK® Guide and the 10 KA’s to allow our PMP exam prep training to be delivered focusing on the 5 PMBOK® Guide Domains (Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling and Closing) and how the 10 KA’s are integrated to support them! You as the student, are therefore led through the PMBOK® Guide in the order of actually conducting a project! Which enables easier assimilation!
Our PMP online exam simulation will inform you during and after the course whether you are ready to successfully tackle the PMP exam!
Our class also provides the following tools that will help you to effectively revise before the exam:
Graphical PMBOK® Guide– a full color 18×24” poster showing the deconstructed PMBOK® Guide and how the 10 KA’s interact with the PMBOK® Guide Domains, plus
Rapid Review Sheets – contain all the salient information from each lesson condensed onto one sheet for each lesson!
REGISTRATION: There is no obligation or payment required to enter the Registration for an actively scheduled course. We understand that you may need approvals but please register as early as possible or contact us so we know of your interest in this course offering.
SCHEDULING: If this course is not on the current schedule of open enrollment courses and you are interested in attending this or another course as an open enrollment, please contact us at (410)956-8805 or email@example.com. Please indicate the course name, number of students who wish to participate. and a preferred time frame. ATI typically schedules open enrollment courses with a 3-5 month lead-time. To express your interest in an open enrollment course not on our current schedule, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gary Robinson PMP® has been providing ‘tactical’ PMP / CAPM exam preparation classes for the past 12 years, using a uniquely structured course across the world. Clients include BAE Systems, SAIC, AT&T, various US Federal Gov. dept’s, DynCorp International, Hughes Communication, SES-GS, DigiFlight, Akal Security, Johnson Controls and Vonage. Some of these clients have alternatively requested for Gary to ‘strategically’ improve and optimize their business execution abilities or project management excellence in support of attaining the business goals sought by their board and CEO.