Offensive Methodology & Analysis (OMA)
$7500 per person
This two-week OMA course teaches the essentials of remote network exploitation by demonstrating offensive methodologies in a coherent framework. You will receive an in-depth look at the essentials of remote network exploitation, from scanning and enumeration of a network space down to performing client-side attacks, which are quickly becoming the most reliable vector into target networks.
In this class, you will use real exploits against simulated targets. For example, you will perform spear-phishing attacks against email addresses found in your scenario. Our remote target computers will check their email and open your exploit attachments and links. All exploits are performed in a realistic network with routing, public IP addresses and domain names. Note: Our network is safely sandboxed to prevent any accidents.
What you will learn:
- How to analyze remote networks
- What the domain controller does
- How to find credentials
- How to expand access across a network
- How to develop strategies to protect and defend networks and information
- Learn to mine a website for key information
- Practice techniques to discover new servers through DNS brute forcing, Zone transfers, etc.
Scanning and Enumeration
- Learn network-based scanning and enumeration using command line tools
- Discover exploits using web browser enumeration
- Practice Metasploit exploits and techniques
- Discover port redirection and tunneling techniques
- Learn Cross Site Scripting (XSS), SQL Injection and file inclusion
- Execute client-side exploits and botnet deployment
- Query the Windows Registry
- Check system safety and security
- Learn methods for discovering files of interest
- Query the Windows Active Directory
- Practice methods to crack passwords
- Practice using Pass-the-Hash to access Windows systems
- Learn to enumerate UNIX and Linux systems
- Learn to leverage network devices and routing infrastructure
- Detect antivirus tools and Intrusion Detection Systems
- Learn techniques for sustaining access
- Combine skills learned in course
- Gain access to a remote network
- Practice tunneling and pivoting to reach the data
If this course is not on the current schedule of open enrollment courses and you are interested in attending this or another course as an open enrollment, please contact us at (410) 956-8805 or email@example.com. Please indicate the course name, number of students who wish to participate. and a preferred time frame. ATI typically schedules open enrollment courses with a 3-5 month lead time. For on-site pricing, you can use the request an on-site quote form, call us at (410) 956-8805, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.