Link 16 / JTIDS / MIDS
The Link 16 Advanced course teaches 26 instructional modules that are necessary to develop a thorough understanding of Link 16. The course provides greater detail for many of the topics covered in our two day Link 16 Intermediate Course. All students receive one-year of instructor support which entitles them to contact their instructor with course related questions for one-year.
Applicability: This course is suitable for personnel with little or no experience and is designed to take the student to a very high level of comprehension in a short period of time.
- Introduction to Link 16
- Link 16 Documentation
- System Characteristics
- Time Division Multiple Access
- Link 16 Network Participation Groups
- J-Series Messages
- Link 16 Message Standard Interpretation
- Link 16 Message Prioritization
- Link 16 Implementation Requirements
- Link 16 Terminal Waveform Generation
- Time Slot Components
- Link 16 Message Packing and Pulses
- Link 16 Networks / Nets
- Link 16 Network Access Modes
- Link 16 Terminal Synchronization
- Link 16 Network Time
- Link 16 Network Roles
- Link 16 Terminal Navigation
- Link 16 Network Relays
- Link 16 Network Communications Security
- Link 16 Pulse Deconfliction
- Link 16 Terminal RF Modes
- Time Slot Duty Factor
- Link 16 Terminals
- Terminal Configurations / Maintenance
- Link 16 Platforms / Maintenance
- Link 16 Platforms
REGISTRATION: There is no obligation or payment required to enter the Registration for an actively scheduled course. We understand that you may need approvals but please register as early as possible or contact us so we know of your interest in this course offering.
SCHEDULING: If this course is not on the current schedule of open enrollment courses and you are interested in attending this or another course as an open enrollment, please contact us at (410)956-8805 or email@example.com. Please indicate the course name, number of students who wish to participate. and a preferred time frame. ATI typically schedules open enrollment courses with a 3-5 month lead-time. To express your interest in an open enrollment course not on our current schedule, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Patrick Pierson has more than 23 years of operational experience, and is internationally recognized as a Tactical Data Link subject matter expert. Patrick has designed more than 30 Tactical Data Link training courses and personally trains hundreds of students around the globe every year.
Contact this instructor (please mention course name in the subject line)