Directed Infrared Countermeasures (DIRCM) Principles
This two-day course includes the history of DIRCM development and an industry survey of modern DIRCM systems to include missile warning receivers and missile defeat mechanisms. System integration, test, and evaluation concepts are discussed. An extensive library of video clips illustrates DIRCM design, integration, and test, as well as operational real world performance concepts. All participants receive a set of course notes and a DVD of all course materials.
Who should attend:
Engineers, technicians, project and program managers who are concerned with the design, integration, operation and performance of DIRCM systems will find this course meets many of their needs. The depth and breadth of real world experience the instructor brings to this classroom is an invaluable resource for the students.
- Fundamentals of a Directed Infrared Countermeasure (DIRCM) System
- History of DIRCM Development
- The Infrared Threat & Increasing J/S Requirements
- Missile Warning Receivers
- Legacy Broadband Systems
- Flash Lamp DIRCM
- Laser DIRCM
- Modern DIRCM Design Features
- UV Missile Warning
- Two-Color Missile Warning
- Closed Loop DIRCM
- Systems Integration, Test, and Evaluation
- Jam Lab Integration and Test
- Open Air Integration and Test
- Live Fire Test & Evaluation
- Data Correlation and Data Analysis
If this course is not on the current schedule of open enrollment courses and you are interested in attending this or another course as an open enrollment, please contact us at (410)956-8805 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the course name, number of students who wish to participate. and a preferred time frame. ATI typically schedules open enrollment courses with a 3-5 month lead time. For on-site pricing, you can use the request an on-site quote form, call us at (410)956-8805, or email us at email@example.com.