Data Analysis Boot Camp
This course, organized into key topic areas, leverages straightforward business examples to explain practical techniques for understanding and reviewing data quality and how to translate data into analysis of business problems to begin making informed, intelligent decisions.Get an overview of data quality and data management, followed by foundational analysis and statistical techniques. Throughout the course, you will learn to communicate about data and findings to stakeholders who need to quickly make the decisions that drive your organization forward.
This data analysis training class is a lively blend of expert instruction combined with hands-on exercises so you can practice new skills. Leave prepared to start performing practical analysis techniques the moment you return to work.
What you will learn:
- Identify opportunities, manage change and develop deep visibility into your organization
- Understand the terminology and jargon of analytics, business intelligence and statistics
- Learn a wealth of practical applications for applying data analysis capability
- Visualize both data and the results of your analysis for straightforward graphical presentation to stakeholders
- Learn to estimate more accurately than ever, while accounting for variance, error, and Confidence Intervals
- Practice creating a valuable array of plots and charts to reveal hidden trends and patterns in your data
- Differentiate between “signal” and “noise” in your data
- Understand and leverage different distribution models, and how each applies in the real world
- Form and test hypotheses â€“ use multiple methods to define and interpret useful predictions
- Learn about statistical inference and drawing conclusions about the population
This course is not on the current schedule of open enrollment courses. If you are interested in attending this or another course as open enrollment, please contact us at (410) 956-8805 or at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the course name and number of students who wish to participate. ATI typically schedules courses with a lead time of 3-5 months. Group courses can be presented at your facility. For on-site pricing, request an on-site quote. You may also call us at (410) 956-8805 or email us at email@example.com.