Here are the top ten reasons why you should attend a short technical course from ATI:
1. Our world class instructors love to teach
2. Both fundamental and advanced technical courses are offered
3. Convenient locations all around the country
4. Short courses take less than a week
5. Take only the classes you need
6. Our focus is on space and defense technology, just like yours
7. If there are eight or more people who are interested in a course, you save money if we bring the course to you.
8. If you have fifteen or more students, you save over fifty percent compared to a public course.
9. You will gain an understanding of the basic vocabulary needed in order to interact meaningfully with your colleagues.
10. After attending the course you will receive a full set of detailed notes from the class for future reference, as well as a certificate of completion
Since 1984, the Applied Technology Institute (ATI) has provided leading-edge public courses and onsite technical training to DoD and NASA personnel, as well as contractors. ATI short courses are designed to help you keep your professional knowledge up-to-date.
Our classes provide a practical overview of space and defense technologies which provide a strong foundation for understanding the issues that must be confronted in the use, regulation and development such complex systems. Whether you are a busy engineer, an aviation expert or a project manager, you can enhance your understanding of space-related systems without missing much time from work.
Course Outline, Samplers, and Notes
Determine for yourself the value of our courses before you sign up. See our samples (See Slide Samples) on some of our courses.
Or check out the new ATI channel on YouTube.
After attending the course you will receive a full set of detailed notes from the class for future reference, as well as a certificate of completion. Please visit our website for more valuable information.
About ATI and the Instructors
Our mission here at the Applied Technology Institute (ATI) is to provide expert training and the highest quality professional development in space, communications, defense, sonar, radar, and signal processing. We are not a one-size-fits-all educational facility. Our short classes include both introductory and advanced courses.
ATI’s instructors are world-class experts who are the best in the business. They are carefully selected for their ability to clearly explain advanced technology.
Dates, Times and Locations
For the dates and locations of all of our short courses, please access the links below.
The ATI Courses Team