ATI's MATLAB Introduction & Applications course
- Introduction to MATLAB: Basic MATLAB syntax; MATLAB and
matrices and vectors; mathematical operation with matrices; dot
operations; strings (literals); input/output. Working with matrices.
- Program flow control: Control of program flow - while loop, if
statements, for loop, switch statements. File I/O.
- Introduction to functions: The function file; creating functions..
- Some frequently used MATLAB functions: Zeros of functions,
numerical integration, local minimum of a function.
- Other examples of MATLAB functions: fitting data with
polynomials, interpolation of data.
- Graphic Visualization. Controlling the display. Handling graphics.
- Selected applications chosen from students’ interest areas
including signal processing, data compression, image processing, and
- Graphic User Interface Development. Creating menus, pushbuttons,
scroll bars, radio buttons, and callbacks. The MATLAB GUI
Development Tool (GUIDE) will also be covered.
- MATLAB Optimization and Extension. Interfacing with external
programs. Calling C Routines. Create standalone MATLAB programs
with the MATLAB compiler.
Upon completion of the course you will be able to rapidly convert
a physical model into an approximate mathematical model to
predict the response of elements, devices, and systems.
Tuition for this three-day course is $1395 per person at one of our scheduled public courses. Onsite pricing is available. Please call us at 410-956-8805 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.