ATI's Link 16 / JTIDS / MIDS – 2 days(L16 / F Level-3) course.
The Link 16 Intermediate Course covers the most important topics effecting Link 16.
The course includes 21 instructional modules and is one of our most popular courses. All students receive one-year of instructor support which entitles them to contact their instructor with course related questions for one-year.
What You Will Learn / Who Should Attend:
This course is suitable for personnel with little or no experience and is designed to take the
student to a relatively high level of comprehension in a short period of time.
Link 16 / JTIDS / MIDS Intermediate
- Introduction to Link 16
- Link 16 Documentation
- System Characteristics
- Time Division Multiple Access
- Network Participation Groups
- J-Series Messages
- Link 16 Terminal Waveform Generation
- Time Slot Components
- Link 16 Message Packing and Pulses
- Link 16 Networks / Nets
- Link 16 Network Access Modes
- Link 16 Terminal Synchronization
- Link 16 Network Time
- Link 16 Network Roles
- Link 16 Terminal Navigation
- Link 16 Network Relays
- Link 16 Network Communications Security
- Link 16 Pulse Deconfliction
- Link 16 Terminal Restrictions
- Time Slot Duty Factor
- Link 16 Terminals
Tuition for this two-day Link 16 / JTIDS / MIDS – Intermediate(L16 / F Level-3) course is $1750 per person at one of our scheduled public courses. The tution for consecutive one-day Joint Range Extension Applications Protocol (JRE / A Level-1) course is $500 per person.
Onsite pricing is available. Please call us at 410-956-8805 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.