ATI's Advanced Topics in Digital Signal Processing course.
- Introduction. An examination of Past, Present, and Future Digital
- Digital Filters. FIR Filters, Resampling Filters, Interpolators and
Decimators, Half Band Filters, Cascade-Integrator-comb (CIC) filters,
Hogenauer Filters, Multirate IIR filters.
- Channelizers. Modulation and Demodulation. Design Techniques.
- Filter Design Techniques. Window Designs and Performance considerations. Equiripple Designs. System Considerations. Options to Improve System Performance. Finite Arithmetic. Window Designs and Performance considerations. Equiripple Designs. System Considerations. Options to Improve System Performance. Finite Arithmetic.
- Digital Baseband Transmission. The Nyquist Filter, Excess
Bandwidth, Matched Filters, Square-Root Nyquist Filter, Shaping and
- Pre-and Post-Signal Conditioning. Analog Filters, Timing Jitter,
Direct Digital Synthesizers, CORDIC processors, Digital Oscillators,
Interpolating and Decimating Filters in A-to-D and D-to-A, AGC, DC
Canceling, I-Q Balancing.
- Sigma-Delta Converters. A-to-D, D-to-A, D-to-D. Multi-loop
Converters, Wide-Band Converters. System Considerations.
- Carrier Centered Modulation and Demodulation. Shaping and
Interpolation, QPSK, QAM, Digital IF Options, OFDM, Legacy
Analog modulation and Demodulation in DSP. FM Modulation and
- Synchronization. The Phase Locked Loop, Proportional plus Integral
Loops, Phase Recovery, Band Edge Filters in Frequency Recovery,
Timing Recovery, Polyphase Filters in Timing Recovery.
- Adaptive Filters. LMS Algorithm, RLS Algorithm, Lattice Filters,
Linear Equalization, Adaptive Equalization, Decision Feedback
Equalizers, Constant Modulus (Blind) Equalizers.
- Modem Structures. Wireline, Cable, Satellite, and Terrestrial modems
Tuition for this four-day course is $2195 per person at one of our scheduled public courses. Onsite pricing is available. Please call us at 410-956-8805 or send an email to ATI@ATIcourses.com.