Sailors, in Ships, at Sea|
ATI's The United States Navy: Organization and Hierarchy course
- National Policy and Strategy of an Island Nation.
“…provide for the common defence.”
- National Command Structure Worldwide.
Our deployed armed forces.
- Navy Structure and Organization.
“… be prepared to conduct prompt and sustained combat operations at sea.”
- Navy Rates/Ranks/Pay Scale.
“…sailors, in ships, at sea, supported by their countrymen.”
- Aircraft Carriers.
A mobile airfield in International Waters—
for unilateral national action.
- Cruisers, Destroyers, Frigates, and Minesweepers.
From shooting down a dysfunctional satellite, to clearing mines at an international choke point.
- Amphibious ships and Landing Craft.
“From the Halls of Montezuma,
to the Shores of Tripoli.”
- Auxiliary and Combat Logistic Support ships.
“Beans, Bullets, and Black Oil.”
- Submarines, and Advanced SEAL Delivery Sys.
“Submarines sink ships!” Insertion/Extraction of our Sea/Air/Land commandoes as “Shadow Warriors.”
This course is not on the current schedule of open enrollment courses. If you are interested in attending this or another course as open enrollment, please contact us at (410) 956-8805 or at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the course name and number of students who wish to participate. ATI typically schedules open enrollment courses with a lead time of 3-5 months. Group courses can be presented at your facility at any time. For on-site pricing, request an on-site quote. You may also call us at (410) 956-8805 or email us at email@example.com.