Why did you receive a mailing from us?
Our mail and email marketing is permission based. If you received a mailing from us, our records indicate that (a) you have expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future ("opt-in") or (b) you have registered, purchased, or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
If you believe you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that email with your comments to email@example.com for review.
How can you stop or edit email from us?
Each email sent contains an automated way for you to cease receiving email from us, or to change your expressed interests. If you wish to do this, simply follow the Unsubscribe link at the end of any email.
If you are a citizen of the European Economic Area (European Union countries plus Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway), you have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). This section applies if you are located in or a citizen of the European Economic Area. In accordance with applicable privacy law, you have the following rights in respect of your personal information that we hold.
ATI respects and honors those rules regarding your personal data
We collect the following personal data.
· When someone registers to attend a course or request an on-site proposal we collect: Name, Company, Mailing Address, Zip code, Country, Phone number(s), Email, and Course(s) of interest or attended.
· When someone requests a catalog be mailed we collect: Name, Company, Mailing Address, Zip code, Country, and Phone number.
· When someone signs up for our newsletter we collect: Name, State/Province, Country, Email, Phone number and Technical area(s) of interest.
· We collect the above personal data through forms on our website, email requests for information, and phone calls requesting information about our courses.
· If pages do not have “opt-in” check boxes, it is because no information that might be received is collected, stored, or used in any form.
Purpose of collecting this data
· We collect this data for purposes of transacting business with those registered to attend courses and discuss and/or arrange on-site course deliveries. We collect the data for purpose of learning of interests and making people aware of our course offerings and occasional special offers.
Protection of Your Information
We maintain high-quality security and do our utmost to protect user privacy. Data transmission sent over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be entirely secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. Any information that you send is at your own risk and may be read by others. However once we have received your personal information we use strict procedures to protect the security of your personal information
Third parties that may have access: StreamSend, Vertical Response, Google Analytics. Any IP addresses collected by these third parties are not shared with ATI.
1. Right of access and portability. The right to obtain access to and to receive your personal information.
2. Right to rectification. The right to obtain rectification of your personal information without undue delay where that personal information is inaccurate or incomplete.
3. Right to erasure. The right to obtain the erasure of your personal information without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
4. Right to restriction. The right to obtain the restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your personal information in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of the personal information is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of that personal information.
5. Right to object. The right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal information, and to object to processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, to the extent it is related to such direct marketing.
6. Right to unsubscribe from emails: Please click on the unsubscribe link in email announcements.
ATI would like to verify that ATI is complying with your wishes, We do this by using opt-in boxes or unsubscribe options. Each email we send contains an easy to use unsubscribe link at the end of the email.