Applied Technology Institute has been partnering with the SciTech Publishing for years. Here is a list of their upcoming titles. Integral Equation Methods for Electromagnetics (Volakis & Sertel) Expected week of December 5th, 2011 Introduction to Biomechatronics Expected January 2012 Principles of Modern Radar Series Update Once again, the Community Publishing Project is in full swing! […]
Applied Technology Institute has been partnering with the SciTech Publishing for years. Here is a list of their upcoming titles.
Principles of Modern Radar Series Update
Once again, the Community Publishing Project is in full swing! We have all hands on deck to finish Principles of Modern Radar: Advanced Techniques
by RadarCon 2012 in May (Atlanta). Every chapter, every section, and the entire manuscript has gone through the same community review process as its predecessor, Principles of Modern Radar: Basic Principles
. If you are unaware of our community review process, check out the Publisher Acknowledgements
section of the POMR sample we have running on our site.
EMC Series Update
The series continues to grow with new book proposals, contracts and manuscripts. We urge you to get involved with the series as every electrical/electronic engineer must deal with these issues! Here’s what is in the works right now:
Forthcoming Early 2012
- Circuit Modeling for EMC (Ian Darney)
- Additional reviewers needed for draft manuscript.
- Design of Wireless Communication Systems for EMC (Bill Duff)
- Practical EMC Troubleshooting (Pat Andre, Ed Nagauchi)
- Spectrum and Network Measurement, 2nd Edition (Bob Witte)
- Pulse Doppler Radar (Clive Alabaster)
- MATLAB for Electrical and Computer Engineering (Roland Priemer)
- Introduction to Sensors and Actuators (Nathan Ida)