On-site Courses Tailored to Your Needs
The Applied Technology Institute specializes in training programs for the working technical
professional. Our courses keep you current in the state-of-the-art technology that is
essential to keep your company on the cutting edge in today's highly competitive market
place. We have presented on-site training at the major Navy, Air Force and NASA research
centers, and on-site for a large number of contractors. Our training increases effectiveness
On-site courses offer these cost-effective advantages:
- You design, control, and schedule the course for you and all your participants.
- Since the program involves only your personnel, confidentiality is maintained.
You can more freely discuss company issues and programs. On-site classified programs
also can be arranged.
- Your employees may attend all or only the most relevant part of the course. They
are still available when needed.
- Our instructors are the best in the business, averaging 25 to 35 years of practical,
real-world experience. Carefully selected for both technical expertise and teaching ability,
they provide information that is practical and ready to use immediately.
- Our on-site programs can save your facility 30% to 50% in cost, plus additional
expenses by eliminating employee travel time and expenses.
- The ATI Satisfaction Guarantee: You must be completely satisfied with our program.
We are willing to do whatever is required before or after the course to satisfy you.
You must be 100% satisfied.
We suggest you look at ATI course descriptions in our publications and elsewhere on the
website; descriptions of scheduled courses in six broad areas of study include:
I suggest that you read through these course descriptions and then call me personally,
Jim Jenkins, at 410-956-8805 or toll free at 1-888-501-2100, and I'll explain in detail
what we can do for you, what it will cost, and what you can expect in results and future
Our training helps you and your organization remain competitive in this changing world.