ATI Short Courses Rock!
Video Clip: Click to Watch
Why Not Make Yourself a New Year’s Resolution
which is Easy to Keep?
Making New Year’s resolutions is easy.
Keeping New Year’s resolutions is hard.
It doesn’t have to be hard.
While we can’t help you take those holiday pounds off, or reduce your holi-”daze” bills, we can help improve your career by keeping your professional knowledge up-to-date. Our short courses provide a clear understanding of fundamental principles and give you a better working knowledge of current technology and applications.
Since 1984, Applied Technology Institute (ATI) has provided leading-edge public courses and onsite technical training to DoD and NASA personnel, as well as contractors. ATI is the leading technical training organization specializing in short courses in space, communications, defense, sonar, radar, and signal processing.
Any ATI course can be customized and presented On Site at your location.
To make it easy to keep this New Year’s resolution, you can contact ATI in any one of five easy ways:
• Call toll free at 1-888-501-2100
• Visit us on the web at aticourses.com
• Send an email to ati@ATIcourses.com
• See the exclusive ATI channel on YouTube at ATI on YouTube
• Fax us your completed registration at 410-956-5785
ATI short courses are designed to help you keep your professional knowledge up-to-date. Our courses provide a practical overview of space and defense technologies which provide a strong foundation for understanding the issues that must be confronted in the use, regulation and development such complex systems.
Our short courses are designed for individuals involved in planning, designing, building, launching, and operating space and defense systems. Whether you are a busy engineer, a technical expert or a project manager, you can enhance your understanding of complex systems in a short time. You will become aware of the basic vocabulary essential to interact meaningfully with your colleagues.
Course Outline, Samplers, and Notes
Determine for yourself the value of our courses before you sign up. See our samples (See Slide Samples) on some of our courses.
Or check out the new ATI channel on YouTube.
After attending the course you will receive a full set of detailed notes from the class for future reference, as well as a certificate of completion. Please visit our website for more valuable information.
About ATI and Our Instructors
Our mission here at the ATI is to provide expert training and the highest quality professional development in space, communications, defense, sonar, radar, and signal processing. We are not a one-size-fits-all educational facility. Our short classes include both introductory and advanced courses.
ATI’s instructors are world-class experts who are the best in the business. They are carefully selected for their ability to clearly explain advanced technology.
Times, Dates and Locations
For the times, dates and locations of all of our technical short courses, please access the links below.
The ATI Courses Team
Why Not a Short Technical Course for Your New Years Resolution?
Mark N. Lewellen
- Look! Up in the sky! 10,000 drones in US by 2020
- The Antares Rocket Finally Launched Over The Weekend, And Put Something Pretty Amazing Into Space
- NASA’s Second Space Apps Challenge: 2 Days Left To Register!
- Asteroid in a Bag! Obama Reveals New Plan For NASA.
- NASA Can No Longer Afford Public Outreach
- It’s official: We are an interstellar species
- Drones begin descent on US agriculture
- Training budgets: Smaller is not an option
- China’s anti-satellite weapon a ‘trump card’ against US’
- Space Tourism and Informed Consent Laws
- & SIGNAL PROCESSING
- Acoustics & Sonar
- Analysis and Signal Processing
- Continuing Education and Seminar Marketing
- Defense, Including Radar, Missiles and EW
- GPS Technology
- Navy Football
- Ocean Observing Systems OOS
- Space and Satellites
- Systems Engineering & Project Management
- Systems Engineering and Project Management
- Underwater Acoustics and Sonar
- Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) or Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV)
- unmanned aircraft systems (UAS)
- Get More Leads on RUSSIAN SEVERODVINSK SUB TO ENTER SERVICE SOON
- Randy Spueler on No More Blue Angels Zooming Through Annapolis Skies
- e cigaret nikotin on Vandenberg AFB Uses Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) to Provide Base and Launch Security
- music music on SpaceX Considering Texas Launch Site For Falcon 9 Commercial Rockets
- Dreambox bouquet on The Antares Rocket Finally Launched Over The Weekend, And Put Something Pretty Amazing Into Space