This 3 day long boot camp style course intended for total immersion by accelerated learning methods to pass the PMP exam in less than a week. The students will be experts on the PMI PMBOK and expect a first time pass rate well over 95%. The course is well suited for multiple learning styles includes using lecture, exercise, practice exams, self assessment, test taking techniques, mnemonics, and summaries.
Mr. William "Bill" Fournier (CSEP) is a Chief Acquisition Systems Engineer with 35 years experience as a SETA Government Systems Engineer, and Professor of Engineering Management. He taught and built curriculum on DoD Systems Engineering and Program Management full time for over ten years at DSMC/DAU. Mr. Fournier has taught Systems Engineering at least part time for more than the last 18 years for organizations including SAIC, Honourcode, INCOSE, and ATI. Bill is a major contributor to Systems Engineering courses at DAU/DSMC, SAIC internal Systems Engineering courses (SE foundation course and SE for non SEs). SAIC Systems Engineering process, and INCOSE publications and symposium article reviews.
Mr. Fournier is a SME and built and taught SE foundations, SE for non SE, ORSA for non ORSA, Configuration Management, Technical Reviews, INCOSE SE DoD Acquisition Extension exam preparation, and Requirements Verification courses. Bill is the lead instructor for Honoucode Systems Engineering Exam preparation course and has taught and help update NASA SE planning course. He has been working numerous DOD and IC weapon and IT systems. Bill has been an invited speaker for five different INCOSE chapters multiple times.
Mr Fournier education includes the following: Five Doctoral-level courses at GWU & GMU a, MBA, Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville a , BS IE/OR with Honors, University of Massachusetts, at Amherst, Program Management Course, 20 weeks, DoD DSMC, and Product / Production Engineering course, 1 year, AMC. He is a Certified DAWIA Level III Acquisition Corps: SPRDE (SE), PM, Manufacturing / Quality & Business Cost Estimating. Certified INCOSE SE Professional (CSEP) DoD Acquisition. Bill has a US Patent on a Detector / Cooler Manufacturing Training Aide.
Bill Fournier publications include the following: “A Comparative Analysis of SE to Lean Six Sigma SEDC Conference” (2012), “Show Me the Money” letter to the editor Defense ARJ Issue 51 (2009), “Improving SE Management through 80/20 Prioritization” INCOSE INSIGHT (2009), New Directions in Technical Reviews. Lulu Publications, (2006), Production Readiness Reviews.” Program Manager (1995), “Integrated Experiential Learning.” Program Manager (1994), and “Long Lead Items.” Program Manager (1992).
Contact this instructor (please mention course name in the subject line)
What You Will Learn:
- The 6 PM domains and their associated processes.
- Individually tailored Best Practice for PMP test taking techniques.
- How best to manage time and pass the exam the next morning
- Latest in PM suggested practice
- Overview. Pre Assessment, PMBOK structure, 6 domains, Course/Exam Introduction, Software tool for assessment and exam over 6000 PMP questions and optional differences between DoD PM and PMBOK PM.
- Initiate. What are the initiate processes for test questions in this area, sample questions, and study tools.
- Plan. What are the plan processes for test questions in this area, sample questions, and study tools.
- Execute. What are the execute processes for test questions in this area, sample questions, and study tools.
- Monitor & Control. What is the monitor & control processes for test questions in this area, sample questions, and study tools.
- Closing the Project. What is the closing the project processes for test questions in this area, sample questions, and study tools.
- Professional & Social Responsibility. What are likely questions in this area, sample questions, and study tools.
- Exam Tips. Generic research on study techniques and specific for PMP exam tips.
Tuition for this three-day course is $1740 per person at one of our scheduled public courses. Onsite pricing is available. Please call us at 410-956-8805 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register Now Without Obligation