This 3 day long boot camp style course intended for total immersion by accelerated learning methods to pass the PMP exam in less than a week. The students will be experts on the PMI PMBOK and expect a first time pass rate well over 95%. The course is well suited for multiple learning styles includes using lecture, exercise, practice exams, self assessment, test taking techniques, mnemonics, and summaries.
William Fournier He is PMP and over 30 years PM and SE experience. The last 20+ years I have been teaching adults PM and SE. I have a BS in Industrial Engineering / Operations Research and a MBA and 20 week Program Management Course graduate. Mr. Fournier experience includes being a non major PM for 5 years. He was the Course director for Program Management Decision Brief. Mr. Fournier has authored three articles published in Program Manager. He is Certified level III DoD Acquisition corps in PM, SE, Manufacturing & Quality and Business Cost Estimating career fields. Mr. Fournier recent publications include “Improving SE Management through 80/20 Prioritization” INCOSE INSIGHT (2009) and “Show Me the Money” letter to the editor Defense ARJ issue 51 (2009).
Contact this instructor (please mention course name in the subject line)
What You Will Learn:
- The 6 PM domains and their associated processes.
- Individually tailored Best Practice for PMP test taking techniques.
- How best to manage time and pass the exam the next morning
- Latest in PM suggested practice
- Overview. Pre Assessment, PMBOK structure, 6 domains, Course/Exam Introduction, Software tool for assessment and exam over 6000 PMP questions and optional differences between DoD PM and PMBOK PM.
- Initiate. What are the initiate processes for test questions in this area, sample questions, and study tools.
- Plan. What are the plan processes for test questions in this area, sample questions, and study tools.
- Execute. What are the execute processes for test questions in this area, sample questions, and study tools.
- Monitor & Control. What is the monitor & control processes for test questions in this area, sample questions, and study tools.
- Closing the Project. What is the closing the project processes for test questions in this area, sample questions, and study tools.
- Professional & Social Responsibility. What are likely questions in this area, sample questions, and study tools.
- Exam Tips. Generic research on study techniques and specific for PMP exam tips.
Tuition for this three-day course is $1740 per person at one of our scheduled public courses. Onsite pricing is available. Please call us at 410-956-8805 or send an email to email@example.com.
Register Now Without Obligation