The Link 16 Advanced course teaches 26 instructional modules that are necessary to
develop a thorough understanding of Link 16. The course provides greater detail for many of the topics
covered in our two day Link 16 Intermediate Course. All students receive one-year of instructor support which entitles them to contact
their instructor with course related questions for one-year.
Also available to on-site attendees of this course a one-day Link 16 Network Enabled Weapons.
Applicability: This course is suitable for personnel with little or no experience and is designed to take the
student to a very high level of comprehension in a short period of time.
Patrick Pierson has more than 23 years of operational experience, and is internationally recognized as a Tactical Data Link subject matter expert. Patrick has designed more than 30 Tactical Data Link training courses and personally trains hundreds of students around the globe every year.
Contact this instructor (please mention course name in the subject line)
- Introduction to Link 16
- Link 16 Documentation
- System Characteristics
- Time Division Multiple Access
- Link 16 Network Participation Groups
- J-Series Messages
- Link 16 Message Standard Interpretation
- Link 16 Message Prioritization
- Link 16 Implementation Requirements
- Link 16 Terminal Waveform Generation
- Time Slot Components
- Link 16 Message Packing and Pulses
- Link 16 Networks / Nets
- Link 16 Network Access Modes
- Link 16 Terminal Synchronization
- Link 16 Network Time
- Link 16 Network Roles
- Link 16 Terminal Navigation
- Link 16 Network Relays
- Link 16 Network Communications Security
- Link 16 Pulse Deconfliction
- Link 16 Terminal RF Modes
- Time Slot Duty Factor
- Link 16 Terminals
- Terminal Configurations / Maintenance
- Link 16 Platforms / Maintenance
- Link 16 Platforms
Tuition for this three-day course is $1,845 per person at one of our scheduled public courses. Onsite pricing is available. .Please call us at 410-956-8805 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register Now Without Obligation