The Doctrine, Strategy, Policy, & Theory of Operational Cybersecurity|
ATI's Cyber Warfare - Global Trends course
This three-day course is intended for operational leaders and programmatic staff involved in the planning, analysis, or testing of Cyber Warfare and Network-Centric systems. The course will provide perspective on emerging policy, doctrine, strategy, and operational constraints affecting the development of cyber warfare systems. This knowledge will greatly enhance participants' ability to develop operational systems and concepts that will produce integrated, controlled, and effective cyber effects at each warfare level. U.S. citizenship required for students registered in this course. more info
Albert Kinney is a retired Naval Officer and holds a Masters Degree in electrical engineering. His professional experience includes more than 20 years of experience in research and operational cyberspace mission areas including the initial development and first operational employment of the Naval Cyber Attack Team.
Contact this instructor (please mention course name in the subject line)
What You Will Learn:
- What are the relationships between cyber warfare, information assurance, information operations, and network-centric warfare?
- How can a cyber warfare capability enable freedom of action in cyberspace?
- What are legal constraints on cyber warfare?
- How can cyber capabilities meet standards for weaponization?
- How should cyber capabilities be integrated with military exercises?
- How can military and civilian cyberspace organizations prepare and maintain their workforce to play effective roles in cyberspace?
- What is the Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative (CNCI)?
From this course you will obtain in-depth knowledge and awareness of the cyberspace domain, its functional characteristics, and its organizational inter-relationships enabling your organization to make meaningful contributions in the domain of cyber warfare through technical consultation, systems development, and operational test & evaluation.
- Global Internet Governance
- A Cyber Power Framework
- Global Supply Chain & Outsourcing Issues
- Critical Infrastructure Issues
- U.S. Cyberspace Doctrine and Strategy.
- Cyberspace as a Warfare Domain.
- U.S. Organizational Constructs in Cyber Warfare.
- Legal Considerations for Cyber Warfare.
- Operational Theory of Cyber Warfare.
- Operational and Tactical Maneuver in Cyberspace - Stack Positioning
- Capability Development & Weaponization.
- Cyber Warfare Training and Exercise Requirements.
- Command & Control for Cyber Warfare.
- Cyber War Case Study
- Human Capital in Cybersecurity
- Survey of International Cyber Warfare Doctrine & Capabilities.
- Large-Scale Cybersecurity Mechanisms
- Social Considerations in Cybersecurity - Culture & the Human Interface
- Cybersecurity, Civil Liberties, & Freedom Around the World
- Non-State Actor Trends - Cyber Crime, Cyber Terrorism, Hactivism
- Homeland Security Case Study / Industrial Espionage Case Study
Tuition for this three-day course is $1790 per person at one of our scheduled public courses. Onsite pricing is available. Please call us at 410-956-8805 or send an email to ati@ATICourses.com.
Register Now Without Obligation